Friday, March 30, 2007

It's All Good!

I had a marvelous date with my best friend (aka DH) this evening! Just dinner and a movie, but it is always good to take a break and reflect on all the wonderful blessings in our lives.

Just a quick update: No running today but I ran with my daughter yesterday. We did a nice easy 2.5 mile run. Her heel has been a bit sore since the race last Saturday - and by the end of our run yesterday, she was hurting. Today she was limping around school. We are not sure what it is but we are taking a break to see if it will heal up on its own. I think it could be bruised from the race which was run partly on brick streets. So I told her we are taking a short break from our runs - we will try biking to cross train instead. We have been recording our runs so stay tuned for upcoming podcasts with more great facts!

Computer / Podcast update: I was not pleased to hear that my computer was STILL not ready today!!! We are getting a backup drive on our network soon so I plan to begin hosting all those files on there so I can access them from any computer in the house! In the meanwhile, it looks like next week before we get the next episode out :-(.

But it's all good! We will be online soon, and we shall continue to run strong!!!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Time with those we care about is what it's all about!

Like mother, like daughter - the heel! Wow - you are training her well (by insisting she take a rest to let it heal). I'm smiling!

Check out Kevin's site if you really want to coo!!!!!