Friday, March 23, 2007

Good News and Bad News

The good news is that I will be getting an upgraded computer. This is because of the bad news that my computer issue is that the motherboard is fried. Other good news is that all my data is perfectly safe on the hard drive. Other not as good news is that it will be a few days more (up to a week) before I get my computer back (sigh)!

So its back to blogging the old fashioned way before the next edition of Running Adventures is out.

I am very excited about tomorrow morning's race and also a chance to meet Maddy. I am also excited that my daughter is going to brave her first real race on her own for the 2 miler. It will be an early start for the day, but it will be a fun one. Stand by for a fun race report!

My friend Shirley will also be there, working the race. She usually helps with registration and the timing computer at the start / finish line.

See you with the race report!

3 comments:

Petraruns said...

Hey Chris - at least your data's safe and you'll be back faster than before! Are you going to podcast from the race? We look forward to hearing it - and good luck for you and your daughter, Petra
PS and thanks for the support..

Irish Blue said...

Cool that you get to hook up for a run with Maddy. Also, nice to see your daughter is still running. Mine ran a little with me last summer, then lost interest. Although, se wants to bike the 12 miler I have schedule tomorrow with me, so we'll see.

Have fun at the race.

Susan said...

I can't wait to hear all about it! Good luck!!!!