Monday, May 12, 2008

Episode 15 - Adventures at OSU


The Oval at Ohio State University

This week's episode features a "Zen" run I took around the Ohio State University campus while visiting for a workshop in early April. I also take a short run around Red Bug Lake Park in Winter Springs Florida with my daughter where we learn a bit about our brains. Special mention of our friend Kevin from "The Extra Mile Podcast" and Adam from "Another Runner."


The Math Building


Music for this week's podcast is from the Podsafe Music Network at music.podshow.com

"Movin in the Right Direction" by Tracy Jane Comber
"Far Cry from Home" by Tom Yarbourough

The opening music is "Super Soul" by 4saizons and the closing music is from "Adventures of a Deaf Dreamer" by Josh Woodward.


The Five Brothers

1 comment:

Susan said...

I enjoyed your show! I listened on the way over here to Collierville, TN (Chasen's temporary housing within 10 miles from his new work).

We both went on a zen run/walk this morning (he ran, I walked). I have no idea how far we went! But I know we were gone about 40 minutes.

Have a great day, Buckeye! :)

(Did Runner's World ever arrive?)