Friday, April 10, 2009

Beach With a View



I have been kicking back with the kids during this spring break week. I played hooky from work and went to a movie (Monsters vs Aliens in 3D) and bowling on Wednesday, a park and then another movie (Disney's Earth) on Thursday, and Cocoa Beach today. No running since Monday....running has been like that - catch as catch can. I hope to get a few miles in this weekend.

School is still a bit busy. I am behind on my final report. Just 2 more weeks of class. Although I love being in school again, I can use a break from the late night project sessions.

Happy Easter everyone!

5 comments:

ShirleyPerly said...

Glad to hear you're taking a break! The beach looks nice and so does that bright color shirt you have on. Hope you all have a great Easter!!

Susan said...

Beach! Yay! You deserve a bit of R&R. I'm glad school is almost done (at least for the moment).

lizzie lee said...

Happy Easter Chris. Enjoy the life at the beach!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a pretty good spring break to me....enjoy.

Petraruns said...

hope you had a good break that beach looks gorgeous!